So I'm a bit behind but here are my goals for 2010, that's right goals, not resolutions. I did this last year and accomplished my year long goal to live a green, organic, and fairtrade life. I am proud to say that I am as green as I can be at this moment (minus being able to buy an all green and sustainable house with my very own garden)! I eat only organic, green, fairtrade foods, make/buy beauty and household products of the same nature, and only buy orgo/green/or re-used/vintage/recycled clothes and furniture (like our new table and benches)! I am so glad that I made that my goal of '09 and that Joe jumped on board. We feel better and we live better.
So in the success of last year's big accomplishment here are my 2010 goals:
1) Continue with 2009's goal and try to start a small herb garden in a window box for my apartment.
2) Rescue a pup of my own. I am a dog-sitting fiend but I'd like to start my own little pack.
3) Really travel to Poland and Ireland this summer as planned.
4) Pay off all these medical bills.
5) Become completely financially independent.
1) Get representation commercially and theatrically.
2) Get a day player spot on a television show.
3) Sell 50 of March Hair Mad Hatter hats/headbands and get a little following on Etsy.
4) Get at least 15 followers for my little blog.
And those are my goals for 2010. What do you think?