Sunday, November 4, 2012

Too Hot With a Chance of More Gratitude

So more being grateful! Here are my day 3 & 4 in my Month of Gratitude!

Here was my post from Saturday: Today I am grateful for the wonderful friends Joe made through his first play, Ghost Light. I am grateful to have a shared experience, theatre, with him now so he and I can talk about the love of my craft with mutual understanding. I am also grateful to have seen most of Ghost Light's production team do some interesting karaoke last night! Day 3 of my Month of Gratitude. I am so grateful Joey got to be an "actor" and got to see what I do from the inside. I am also glad that he loved the experience and that I now get to call him "The Diva". Such a hilarious process but he & I loved it and we got to share it with our family the night after our wedding and they loved it too!

Here is today's post: Today I am grateful to be on the set for 2 Hopeful Spinsters, doing the things I love to do with some flipping delightful friends & people! Day 4 of my Month of Gratitude. My 2 pals are writing, producing, and starring in this series. I get to be an actor, Head of Wardrobe & Hair Dept., and all around helper. It is a blast to be doing what I love with friends & a great crew. I am so excited to see how the pilot turns out. :D

Hope y'all are doing well dear chickens! 


 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your friends' pilot! It looked like a hoot! I'm so happy that you're finding things to be thankful for despite all the trouble you're having! You're a wonderful person lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think you are quite wonderful yourself! :D

      Delete