Wednesday, August 31, 2011

TCM Tuesdays With a Chance of 80s Goodness!

Oh friends Netflix has delivered me The Last Unicorn, a little film I have not seen since I was a wee child. I am so excited! This is going to be a before and after review:

So onto it-Before: Here is what I am expected-MAGIC! It's about a little unicorn (voiced by Mia Farrow) who believes she is the last og her kind. She goes on a search to find others whilst avoiding the evil red bull & meeting up with a Prince (Jeff Bridges) and a magician (Alan Arkin). I am STOKED, how could I not be?







And After...

LOVED IT! Still. It's just so darn sad. And I love the animation. Just made me feel like a little girl again. You want her to find all the other unicorns and still get to be with Prince Lir. Oh and Molly Grou and Schmendrick-such delights. My heart just breaks for the last unicorn! *sigh*

What old school animated features/tv shows are you missing as of late? Have you tried to Netflix them yet? I'm still waiting for Jem & Rainbow Brite! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment