Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Under Socialization!

Colonel is still having problems with other pups and I am starting to be the over-panicky pup-parent I knew I might be. I am just worried about this. I think that perhaps training classes with other dogs might be a good thing to get him on track. Maybe that will help him (and me) learn the behaviors we need to set him up for success. I am doing my best to curb the humping, hair on end, over aggressive play, defensive meetings but I might be a little overwhelmed...so anyone know of amazing classes in the LA that I can get my boy and myself enrolled in? Let me know!

Thanks y'all! Much love to you! Don't forget to donate what you can to my Walk for Autism Speaks. It's an amazing cause that all proceeds go to finding a cure for what 1 in every 110 babies is diagnosed with. Please give if you can. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment