Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vegan MoFo Day 18.5!



So I am late in saying my thanks but I was nominated by Kelly at Three and a Half Vegans for the Liebster Award! So so so sweet of her (I love her little blog so go take a gander, you won't regret it)!



Here's how it works:

1. You show your thanks to the blogger who gave it to you by linking back to them.
2. You reveal YOUR top 5 pics for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. (Right click on the image, and select 'save image as'.)
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet! And in this case, fellow mofo'ers.
5. Have fun, and spread the love! :)

So without further adieu my five:

1. Czech Vegan, I gotta give it up for the Eastern European heritage and support this blog! :)

2. Some love for a fellow Chicago/MI gal at Dorm Room Kitchen.

3. I love all the movie themed posts at Don't Eat Off the Sidewalk! Makes my day :)

4. I love all the photos over at For the Love of Food Blog, gorgeous!

5. fuck yeah vegan ice cream-the name says it all really.

So thanks and yay! Go vegan mofos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment